Seva Sindhu Plus | Seva Sindhu Application Status | Karnataka Driver Scheme | Seva Sindhu Plus Apply Online (ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು)
Seva Sindhu is the official gateway portal. This is a stop portal launched by the Karnataka government. This portal is designed to provide activities and encouragement to the citizens. We will share with you all the features and services that are provided to the residents of the state through Gateway.
The Government of Karnataka has initiated the integration of service supply channels of various government departments, civic service centers such as Bangalore One, CSC Kendras, Karnataka One, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendras. The main purpose of launching the portal is to bring all services on one platform.
Seva Sindhu Karnataka – ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು
Seva Sindhu Portal is a corporate gateway and property portal to connect advanced departments in the state. The portal has been launched to provide the necessary thinking to the residents. Similarly, it helps offices to improve technology / processes, which removes cumbersome, tedious and unresponsive tasks.
The main objective of this portal is to provide government services in cashless, faceless and paperless way. This is considered as an important step for the state government to provide easy, low cost, accountable and transparent government services. The Karnataka government has launched the online web portal “Seva Sindhu” to facilitate the movement of citizens trapped in the novel coronavirus lockdown across the country.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu portal to Residents
The details of the state residence of Seva Sindhu website are as follows:
- It serves as a one-stop-shop for Porta residents to get government-related data.
- Officials have created this portal to provide some activities and incentives to the residents.
- On this gateway portal, the government will work to share all the features and services.
- Seva Sindhu Portal aims to make taxpayer-supported organizations growing, financially aware, responsible and direct
- The helpline desk provided on this portal can play an important role in resolving the issues of the citizens.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu portal to Office
All the departments joining this portal will directly benefit from the services given below:
- Offices can focus on their center capabilities which will help increase the efficiency of departments and more departments.
- Through the e-portal, various authentic and outstanding MIS reports will be made available to the departments, which can help them better organize and implement government arrangements.
- After joining this portal, departments will play an important role in predicting, retrieving samples and providing better services to the residents of the state through the latest analysts.
Services Available at Seva Sindhu Portal
The following services will be available to the permanent residents of Karnataka on the Seva Sindhu Portal:
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
Seva Sindhu Portal Online Registration
You can register yourself on the official website of Seva Sindhu by following the given steps.
- First of all, you visit the Official Website of Seva Sindhu. After that, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the “Departments & Services” option.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. The login page on this page will open in front of you.
- If you are already registered on the website, you will need to login to the website by typing in your login ID and password.
- Instead you click on the “New Registration” button. The online registration page will open in front of you.
- You enter all the required information on this registration page and click the Submit button.
Seva Sindhu Application Status
If you want to see the status of your registration, you need to follow the simple steps given.
- First, you need to visit the Official Website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the “Track your application status” button.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. You will be given options here.
- By application reference number
- By OTP / Application Details
- Select one of the given options and click on the box.
- Now enter the captcha code given in the picture and click on the “Submit” button.
Seva Sindhu COVID-19 Service Areas
The central government has extended the lock-down period till May 31 in the wake of coronavirus (COVID 19) infection. In such a situation, many people from Karnataka are stuck in other states who want to return to their homes in Karnataka. Similarly, many people want to return to their state from Karnataka. Citizens of Karnataka who want to apply for Travel Pass can apply through Seva Sindhu.
Here we will provide information about e-pass application on the official website of Seva Sindhu. We provide you with a step-by-step guide through which you can travel in and out of the state. Can pass. You can get a pass for travel in or out of the state through simple steps.
- First of all you go to the official website of Karnataka Seva Sindhu.
- On the home page of Seva Sindhu, the official website will show you the following options.
- Covid-19 : Apply here from Karnataka to other Indian states
- Apply here to go to Karnataka from other countries
- Covid-19 : Apply here to go to Karnataka from other Indian states.
- Compensation distribution to autorickshaw drivers / taxi drivers during Covid-19.
Karnataka Driver Scheme
In addition, you will also be shown the option to apply for the Karnataka Driver Scheme.
- You can click on any one of the options as per your requirement. After that, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this registration form you will need to enter information related to personal details, current address, travel address, travel route and exclusion details.
- You should read the declaration form and upload ID proof and other documents.
- Enter the captcha code in the space provided and click on the “I agree” option.
Thus, registration under the above services will be completed on the official website of Seva Sindhu.
If you encounter any problem while registering on Seva Sindhu portal, you can get help from the helpline number given to you.
Contact No: 080-4455 4455 # 13, CRN Chambers,
Above Dhana Lakshmi Bank, 2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
We hope you find the information related to online registration at https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you may have.
If you still have any questions about this you can ask us in the comments. In addition, you can also bookmark our website.